Horton Interiors is a design and fit-out firm based in the UAE, with a 10-year history of delivering quality builds. Originally a maintenance firm, we have grown by word of mouth and repeat business, currently employing around 80 staff members. Our mission is to marry Creative Design with Quality Build to create spaces that showcase brands and facilitate operational excellence while remaining budget-conscious and providing maximum ROI for our clients.
Horton Interiors is seeking a Senior Estimator with a minimum of 5 to 6 years of experience in the interior design and fit-out industry. This is a full-time on-site role that will be located in the Dubai Emirate, United Arab Emirates. As a Senior Estimator, you will be responsible for assessing and presenting accurate and timely cost estimates and proposals to support internal and external projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering
- Minimum 5 to 6 years of experience in the interior design and fit-out industry
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to analyze complex data sets
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines
- Experience in managing a team and mentoring junior team members
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and relevant software such as PlanSwift
- Experience in value engineering, cost-saving practices, and pricing strategies