Project Manager (FIT-OUT AND CONSTRUCTION)
Fit Out & Design Build Project Manager with proven experience in Commercial Office Works. Strong capabilities in interior fit out project management from design through to handover, to ensure the timely completion of projects within budgetSomeone who demonstrates, through every aspect of who they are, a passionate love of design, art and beauty.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop detailed project execution plans based on the client brief, budget and agreed timescales
- Lead the planning, coordination and control of projects from inception to completion.
- Establish excellent working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of the project
- Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes/dashboards to keep client and project resources informed. Facilitates project meetings
- Implements project documentation governance aligned with company and Client requirements. Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated
- Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status and variances. Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule
- Establish and implement the Project Management Plan
- Monitor compliance with the construction program and identify mitigation plans if the project is in delay
- Implement change control processes
- Collaborate with procurement, QA/QS, designers to prepare project and resource plans, budgets and costings, procurement lists and BOQs
- Project management through the entire lifecycle from design, materials, equipment and resource planning, construction, snagging and handover
- Liaise with clients for project progress reviews, variations, slippages, payments and resolution of issues
- Plan subcontractor resources and ensure optimal subcontractor productivity
- Check sub-contractor invoices and prepare final settlement bills payments for suppliers and sub-contractors
- Prepare and submit final project reports
- Ensure all onsite health and safety measures are adhered to
- management ensuring quality, cost control, safety, manpower utilization and handover in the agreed budget and timescales
- Experience of managing projects within the agreed scope, schedule and budget and exceeding quality standards
- Resource planning, cost management, manpower mobilization, reading drawings and specifications
- Ability to foresee issues and delays and mitigate risks
- Manage subcontractors to help deliver the project on time and within budget.
- Supervise the project planning, site contractors, and ensure work is completed to a satisfactory standard.
- Supervise the fit-out works including all interior fixings and equipment.
- Ensure client satisfaction throughout the project lifeline.
- Handover of the facility to the end client after project completion
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- 7 – 10 years’ experience in interior fit out, design build and civil works onsite project
- Acting as an interface between the client, contractors and consultants to resolve all project issues and arrive at optimal solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or Architecture
- PMP certifief
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Primavera is mandatory
- UAE driving license is mandatory
- Currently living in the United Arab Emirates – must be able to live and work in Dubai.
- Excellent communication in English
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills with the ability to confidently interact with residential and commercial clients, contractors and suppliers